Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Pre- Production Script


1.
The trailer begins with sound effects of a car crashing.
Jack Daniels walks into the scene where the murder took place and investigates the area. He picks up a picture frame and smiles.
Flashback:
Tayla Smirnoff (speaking)
“Happy birthday! I know its nothing big but I felt like at least doing something for my little sister.
Mya Smirnoff (speaking)
“Omds you invited so many people” (starts to cry a little due to her being overwhelmed with happiness)
Tayla Smirnoff (speaking)
“I didn’t invite anyone, there’s no one here Mya”
 One of the uninvited guests hits Tayla with a bat, which caused her to fall off balance.
 Mya Smirnoff (speaking)
“ Tayla noo, leave my sister alone I beg of you” (starts to cry)
One of the kidnappers grabs Mya Forcefully strangles her. Mya is screaming with agony and fear. 
Tayla Smirnoff (speaking)
“ Mya Mya where are you, say something, please!”
Stage directions (crying while lying on the floor paralysed)

2.
AT a restaurant discussing about the case
Jack Daniels (speaking)
“They left no evidence Tayla, this is going to be a really hard case to solve”.
Tayla Smirnoff (Speaking)
“ My sister is out there screaming for help, probably being tortured, raped and here concerned about there being no evidence.”
My sister Mya is gone missing Jack that’s the only evidence you need”
Jack Daniels (Speaking)
“ Let me remind you that she was one of my friends as well, I care about her as much as you do"
Tayla Smirnoff (Speaking)
“ Then where were all these years, if you cared just as much as little, you would have been here with us."

3.
Psychiatric lab
Pours water on Jack Daniels face.
Psychologist (speaking)
“ Jack you’re a bloody psychopath. What you did to those innocent people, you can never forgive yourself. Wake up jack and realise what you have done.”

4.
Main protagonist is crying in his car and mourning for her best friend. “ No No No, this is all my fault if only I was here with her she wouldn’t have (crying and wiping his tears). Checks the papers of the suspects and sees him walking out of the restaurant.
Jack Daniels (Speaking)
(Walks up to them)” Why her, why did you take her!”
“She was so innocent, never wanted to be a part of any trouble”
Jayden replies saying 
”I guess you don’t know her so well, she’s a crazy woman. Suffered from PTSD thinking that she lost her imaginary daughter (starts to giggle) so she begged me to end her life”  

 Jack Daniels quotes in an aggressive tone “ you deserve to die both of you”

5.
In the toilets, Tayla looks into the mirror and begins to wear her contact lenses. After applying her lenses she starts to laugh.

6.
Flashback:
Tayla Smirnoff (Speaking)
“Happy birthday! Guys you supposed to jump out to surprise her, your friends are just as dopey as you gosh”
The group of people enter the room
Mya Smirnoff (Speaking)
“Am I missing something because I don’t really know these people”?
Tayla Smirnoff(Speaking)
“I know you don’t, Guys get rid of her and leave no evidence”
Mya Smirnoff (Speaking)
“ Tayla whats going on?”
Tayla Smirnoff (Speaking)
“You caused me a lot of pain. I was on that deathbed for nearly 9 months, I lost my job, my friends don’t remember who I am. I wish I never woke up from that accident. But my hatred for you kept me going and now the day has finally come.”
Mya Smirnoff
“No Tayla don’t do this please, it was an accident please nooo

7.
 Walking towards the river. Jack Daniels on the phone to Tayla Smirnoff
Jack Daniel (Speaking)
 “I Know where Mya is, im going there right now, meet me at the River in 30 minutes”
Tayla Smirnoff (Speaking)
“I’ll see you there Jack”
(Wipes her tears while laughing)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Print magazine and Video production

Media production https://youtu.be/_x6Pn4I0FOE Print Magazine